Saturday, July 26, 2008

New cushions

A few years ago I found this adorable iron loveseat and table for the yard at an antique store in town. Between the weather and the neighborhood cats, the cushions finally started to shred.


So I covered them in this sale fabric I had in my stash. I had this little pillow I made from an old dishtowel and the setting was complete. Notice the lovely chalk drawing all over the table. Either Macy or Parker did that.

The cats will be staying out of our yard now. Buddy, our new dog will be taking care of that.


Too bad I can't do anything about the weather......

7 comments:

jamie said...

oohh! i love it! the cushion covers and that cute dog. i'm so glad nana & papa have a little fuzzy face to love and squeeze.

Corrina Baker said...

Jan-
I love the birdhouse quilt. My mom did a nashville tour a few years ago and loved it!
Your blog is looking pretty great!
corrina

Scott Shipley said...

Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a--a-aaa.

Cant wait to see you in 3 days. Then i can see all the cool things you are working on in person. Thanks for putting a pic of me on here.

Fulkerson Clan said...

i've always admired the beautiful things you are so good at making. i still have the i spy blanket you made evan and now it's in justin's room. i think about you every time we use it! and i love your picture blogs, so fun!

aubry. said...

hi jan -

robin told us about your blog and i love love love it. i've always thought i'd love quilting... so many possibilities (especially when you have good enough taste to pick out cute fabric...) this might just be the right motivation to get me started on another hobby!

very cute...

aubry.

Josh said...

Wow! Looks great. Can't wait to see it all in person. I'm sure a lot of things are different. See you soon.

Carrie said...

So cute! You can make ANYTHING beautiful. And your new pup is super cute!