Friday, April 17, 2009

Donovan is here!


Meet Donovan

Isn't he sweet?
He's just perfect..and I think we'll keep him.
You did good, Scott and Kiana!


What do you think little Donovan is thinking in this picture?

I had just completed making his quilt top the day he was born.

"Little Boys Toys" is the name of the quilt.

My friend Sharon designed all the cute cars and trucks.

I'm off to Tennessee for some quilting fun and visiting and babysitting with Jamie and Anita's family.

When I get back I'll get Donovan's quilt finished.

Then I need to get busy and finish Scott and Kiana's quilt....that I started 2 years ago.

5 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Janis! That quilt is darling. I love it. It would match Kendon and my bedroom perfectly. Kendon would probably like to have something a little manly in there! Poor guy.

Donovan is one lucky little boy to have such a grand grandma!

robin said...

hooray for donovan! i'm so jealous . . .

cute quilt mom. i quite like it . . .

jamie said...

what an adorable boy! i love that first picture of him (although that second one is great too). so, so cute.

and of course, any quilt you make is perfect. love the little stitchies on it.

andi said...

Donovan!(love the name) and he is Soooooo cute.(but how could he not be) and the quilt~wow! Great job grammy!

Eusa Aparecida Rocha Maciel said...

So sweet!