Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flirty Skirts

I love the pattern in the Better Homes and Garden Quilts and More magazine for the "Flirty Skirts." It is in the summer issue. I've been busy making them for my granddaughers and have plans to make some more. I have some pictures to show you.

Parker and Macy wearing their matching skirts



Parker in her blue flowered skirt. I'm making one for Abby just like it.


This one is for Brooklyn


This one is for Lori


Loving YoYo's the way I do.... I thought it would be cute to make a matching YoYo and attach it to the shirt.



Grace will have to wait till she gets a little older. I'm making her a sweet quilt that I will show later. Oliver is a boy.....so he really doesn't want a flirty skirt.


4 comments:

Glenda M said...

Jan, I love these skirts! They are adorable. Parker, Macy and little Oliver are just so cute.

robin said...

way to go mom . . . carol is impressed too . . . she wants matching ones for all the cousins here in idaho. you better get busy!

jamie said...

jan, hooray for you! those skirts are fabulous! i love the beautiful blue-colored one of Parker's. will you make me one too? oh, and that fabric in the Parker & Macy skirts - is that real patchwork or a cheater cloth? i love it. good work.

Lisa-Marie said...

Janis,

Lisa-Marie (Robin's old roomie) here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Just yesterday my sister and I were discussing how we wished we could sew. Your fun blog and projects make me wish even more! I adore those skirts and the yo yo on the t-shirt is too cute. I might be able to sew a yo-yo?!?!?! Wanna do a blog tutorial some day?!?!?!

Well, I'll keep checkin' in. Between yours and Robin's blogs maybe it will help the yearning for Bobbin go away. Doubt it!!!!! I miss her so much!

Take care.

Lisa-Marie